Lifestyle Blog

Tuesday 7 May 2013

May's Lust List - Tie It With A Bow


My obsession with all things girlie has been reignited this month with so many pretty feminine things hitting our stores just in time for the sunshine. 
I cant wait to live the next few months prancing round in summery dresses and dainty bows in my hair, giving me another reason as to why I love being a girl :)


One particular design I am loving is everything and anything that includes a bow so the theme for this months lust list is all about BOWS...


One of my favourite EVER online accessory stores is Johnny Loves Rosie who are the ultimate designers of girlie goodies.
Mint Green Striped Mini Bow Hair Slide £8.00



Pink Striped Mini Bow Hair Slide
                 £8.00
Aside from looking deliciously candy like, these hair clips despite being far from edible  just ooze summer appeal. Teamed with a floaty tea dress I can see these will make me feel like Alice in Wonderland, which is why they just had to be included in this months lust list. 


A Liv's Lust List is just not complete without at least one item from Ted Baker, and this beautiful gem ring is one that once again sparked the magpie in me to be drawn to sparkly bow shaped ring. Its neutral bronze hue means it will go with any outfit meaning its the perfect finger companion this season.

GEMSTON - Gem ring - 

£69



In true Topshop style they have created an edgy take on such a dainty design to create this spikey headband which can provide even a biker chick with a little feminine chic. 


BOW RHINESTONE HEADBAND

  • Price: £12.50



From head to toe there are bow designs embellishing the fashionisters this season and I love how these New Look earrings give just a hint of this at such a reasonable price.
                                                       

Pink Bow Stud Earrings


                                                    £3.99




Seemingly I am not the only person obsessing over bows, as nail polish brand Ciate have include them 
within their bottle designs. 

There extensive array of colours and textured polishes ensure they are all bang on trend and the brand 
to look out for. Making them a obvious choice for this months Lust List.  


£9.00 
 

Whats your lust for May ? 

Love Liv xXx 










2 comments:

  1. Love this post ! Would love for you to check out my entertainment blog at http://beansblog89.blogspot.co.uk/ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment and will also be sure to check out your link and follow your blog.
    Love Liv xx

    ReplyDelete